Event Phone: 02 4922 6800
- 2017 CAP Ride
September 16, 2017
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Thanks for deciding to join us on the 2017 CAP Ride walking, running or riding along some of the best scenic routes around! You will be helping support a great charity that is making a big difference to people and families lives, building great friendships with other walkers, runners and cyclists, while stepping up to this challenge!
You will need to complete this registration form to participate in the 2017 CAP Ride.
There are a few options available:
- 100 km Ride: Belmont to Norah Head return-Fernleigh Track, Belmont.
- 70 km Ride: Belmont to Norah Head return.
- 30 km Ride: Fernleigh Track, Belmont-Adamstown return.
- 10 km Ride: Fernleigh Track, Belmont- Redhead return.
- 10 km Walk or Run: Fernleigh Track, Belmont-Redhead return.
On registering, you will be asked to agree to our Terms & Conditions.
Please give your primary email address, as you will receive email confirmation of your registration, and information about payment and the event.
Conditions of Contract
- Online Registrations close midnight, 15/9/2017 – Registrations on the day are accepted
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 per individual or $100 per family is required to complete your registration
- Direct Deposit to C3 Victory Mission BSB: 082-514 ACC#: 564-638-923 Description: CAP Ride
- Full sponsorship money should be forwarded within 14 days of the date of the ride
- Notification must be received in writing for cancellation to take effect. If a rider wishes to cancel, CAP will, unless otherwise instructed, take the registration fee as a donation to the work of CAP
- Private Health Cover and/or Personal Accident Insurance is strongly recommended. Purchase of Travel Insurance and Bicycle Insurance is recommended (e.g. Cycling Australia)
- Walkers/Runners/Cyclists must be in sound physical health and condition, and able to complete the nominated distance
- Cyclists must have a well-maintained bike and wear a correctly fitted Australian Standards Approved helmet.
- Contact: email@example.com or phone 02 4922 6800
Join us this year as we tackle this years CAP Ride on 4 difference courses;10km walk, run or ride and 30km, 70km & 100km rides. Get out and about, have some fun with family and friends and help raise much needed funds to support the work of CAP! Please note we are encouraging families to participate so get in quickly for this life changing event.
PROUDLY SUPPORT BY: